Get 100+ hours learning sessions, masterclass by industry experts & case studies
Exposure to global job opportunities with timely doubt resolution
Featured Programs for you
Still Not sure?
Talk to our Expert Mentors
Transform your career with these
With India's largest online higher education company, get 360 degree career support. mentorship from industry experts, networking opportunities, and more.
Get the Industry Level content and curriculum at lowest rate possible.
Courses designed in such a way that it is easier to learn even when you are changing the domain
Interact with our Industry mentor & gain access to vast network of expert from all domain
Publish Research Paper from IIT on the selected domain of your choice
Have any query/problem statement you need to be resolved we have a doubt session every weekend
Get informed about Vacancies (Internship/Job/Training Program) in the industry, exclusively for ISIEINDIA candidates.
Our Track Record
Because words aren’t enough, we let numbers do the talking. 🙌
Average Salary Hike
Professional Master's Certification Program in Electric Vehicle Engineering®
- Re-Skilling and Up-Skilling Fresh Graduates to equip them with right skill set as per Industry demand.
- ISIEINDIA providing 100% Placement Assurance.
- Up-Skilling Professionals /Academicians and Engineers for their Career growth and expertise in Electric Vehicle Engineering.
- Mode of Delivery : Blended ( Online + Live Session with Expert)
- Program and Curriculum design and developed by ISIE Technical Committee (300+ Experts from OEM’s)
- 100% Placement Record of Previous Batches.
The electric vehicle market growth is being driven by the growing funding’s and investments by key market players. Ford had previously stated that it would invest $11.5 billion in electrifying its vehicle line-up between now and 2022.
The Professional Master Certification Program in Electric Vehicle Engineering aims to cater for the growing demands of the hybrid electric vehicle industry. This course will allow you to acquire elements from EV engineering in order to evaluate, analyze and implement the diffusion of electric vehicles where their use is relevant.
Our Professional Master Certification Program in Electric Vehicle Engineering helps you master the skills required to become a certified expert in the multidisciplinary field of electric vehicle design, powertrain and mobility. This EV course brings you an opportunity to learn from leading industry experts offering you specialization in Various software.
Professional Master Certification Program in Electric Vehicle Engineering are long term programs with 6 months of duration. These programs have been designed in order to make you employable and help you achieve that dream job. The courses under this program covers the in-depth understandings of the topics covered, with 10+ hour case studies with mini and major projects.
The lectures will be provided on our Online platform, which can be accessed at any time as per your convenience. On each weekend we will be having a Live doubt clearing session in order to clarify your doubts, to help you gain better understanding of the subject.
Who Should Take the Professional Master Certification Program in Electric Vehicle Engineering?
This online electric vehicle course is specially curated for mechanical and automobile engineering students interested in designing hybrid electric cars. The following type of candidates can take up this course.
- Mechanical engineers with relevant work experience looking to switch their careers in the hybrid electric vehicle domain.
- Automobile engineers who want to advance into the future of the automotive industry can enhance their skills with the current market requirement.
- Working Professional who want to switch their job in EV Industry.
- Academicians who want to upskill themselves in the field of EV Technology.
Jobs and Career Opportunities in Electric Vehicle by 2025
India serves as a humungous market for the development and growth of EVs. Just like the existing plants for conventional vehicles, many foreign auto-makers will be seen setting up EV operations in India. The government has chalked a plan to aid its electric mobility mission by creating a specialized workforce, which aims at generating over 10 million jobs.
It’s not all doom and gloom for electric vehicles. The industry continues to grow at a rapid pace. In the long term, consumer demand triumphs, as seen by recent industry advancements. For example, Tesla, the world’s most valued electric vehicle company, is planning to introduce its Electric vehicles in India by later this year.
The EV industry will create over 10 million job opportunities in various domains such as designing, testing, manufacturing, wiring, charging infrastructure, sales, services, redesigning existing infrastructure, battery technology, and many more.
Read Full Report on EV Market and Job forecast by Niti Aayog Govt. of India
India is the biggest EV Market for Electric Vehicle as per the reports by 80% of 2W /3W Vehicles, 40% Passengers vehicles , 25% Private cars and 20% buses will be Electric in coming 5 years and will create 10M Jobs.
In a virtual roundtable on ‘Post COVID-19: Future of Electric Vehicles Global and India’ conducted by ETAuto, experts opined that the outlook for EV industry remains positive despite COVID-19 disruption with 30-35% of sales to be electric by 2025 which includes mild hybrid, full hybrids, plug-in, and battery.
List of Job Opportunities in the Electric Vehicle Industry
The EV industry is estimated to offer several job opportunities for skilled population. The significant profiles in the EV industry that require skilful employees are research, designing and development, manufacturing, vehicle maintenance, and infrastructure development.
Research & Development
- The electric vehicle industry requires a research and development team to acknowledge the latest technology and ideas that are trending worldwide to improve battery charging, recharging technology, fuel, or material sources.
- The research and development team conducts research and testing on electric vehicle technology. Usually, chemists and material scientists examine the battery life and analyze its performance.
- To make electric vehicles better than conventional vehicles, the researchers perform various tests to bring out fast recharging technology.
Design and Development
- The design and development sector includes everyone who helps in the initial vehicle modelling process to the final development process. Usually, engineers, software developers, industrial designers, technicians, and drafters work in this sector.
- They find out result-oriented and economical solutions that reduce vehicle costs. The design and development team strives to design vehicles accessible to all people, from rich to middle-class to poor financial families.
- Chemical, electrical, electronic, mechanical, industrial engineers, software engineers, developers, designers are highly demanded people for this job opportunity in the industry.
Electric Vehicles Manufacturing
- Manufacturing requires a considerable workforce and involves complex processes. Manufacturing workers would be taken from the conventional vehicle model industries. These people work in large sectors or plants outside the cities.
- The manufacturing team focuses on machine designing and production designing. They assemble workforce and machinery tools. The specialized people required in the EV manufacturing sector are machinists, industrial managers, machine tool operators, and equipment assemblers.
- These are nothing but the vehicle maintenance and repair works. Regular workers can also do these works. However, the electrical systems demand skilled electrical repair workers.
- The maintenance workers work on replacing and installing batteries based on the electric vehicle. Usually, mechanics and technicians are required for maintenance works.
- As electric vehicles increase on roads, the necessity of charging stations increases. Electric vehicles need specialized charging infrastructure that incorporates battery charging and swapping systems.
- The government is planning to incorporate private and public charging points for easy access to the charging systems. In emergency cases, there would be several charging points away from your home and office. The infrastructure development team focuses on the charging point’s implementation and up-gradation of existing battery charging systems in various cities.
- Majorly, the power line repairers and installers are required along with few electricians to implement charging infrastructure.
- Power Unit
- Motor Structural Design Engineer
- Battery Pack Design Engineer
- Power Electronics Hardware Engineer
- Motor Control Systems Designer
- Battery Test Engineer
- Charging Control Systems Engineer
- Control Systems Designer
- Battery Packaging Engineer
- Charger Design Engineer
- Power Electronics Hardware Engineer
- Battery Management Engineer
- Charging Test Engineer
- Hardware Design Engineer
- BMS Software Developer
- Energy Supply Equipment Engineer
- Motor Testing Engineer
- Thermal Management Systems Engineer
- System Test Engineer