Learn from the top Industry Experts and experience high-impact online learning and explore real-world case studies
Exposure to global job opportunities with timely doubt resolution
Featured Programs for you
Still Not sure?
Talk to our Expert Mentors
Transform your career with these
With India's largest online higher education company, get 360 degree career support. mentorship from industry experts, networking opportunities, and more.
Get the Industry Level content and curriculum at lowest rate possible.
Courses designed in such a way that it is easier to learn even when you are changing the domain
Interact with our Industry mentor & gain access to vast network of expert from all domain
Publish Research Paper from IIT on the selected domain of your choice
Have any query/problem statement you need to be resolved we have a doubt session every weekend
Get informed about Vacancies (Internship/Job/Training Program) in the industry, exclusively for ISIEINDIA candidates.
Our Track Record
Because words aren’t enough, we let numbers do the talking. 🙌
Average Salary Hike
Post Graduation Program in EV Technology
The past few years have seen a rapid emergence of HEV vehicles on roads. With their ability to meet stringent emission standards and address the pertinent environmental and energy concerns, electric vehicle manufacturing is expected to grow ten folds by 2050. The rapid growth of the industry created a demand for Hybrid Electric Vehicle design engineers. Tata Electric, Ola Electric, Okinawa Electric, and Mahindra Electric are some of the manufacturers of hybrid electric vehicles in India.
The Post Graduation Program in EV Technology aims to cater for the growing demands of the hybrid electric vehicle industry. The 9-month course will train you on all essential engineering concepts and tools used by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to design HEV vehicles.
This Post Graduation Program in EV Technology are curated to provide you with advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in the design, analysis, control, and calibration of engines of Hybrid Electric Vehicles. The program comes with a flexible fee structure.
Who Should Take the Post Graduation Program in EV Technology?
This online electric vehicle course is specially curated for mechanical and automobile engineering students interested in designing hybrid electric cars. The following type of candidates can take up this course.
- Mechanical engineers with relevant work experience looking to switch their careers in the hybrid electric vehicle domain.
- Automobile engineers who want to advance into the future of the automotive industry can enhance their skills with the current market requirement.
- Working Professional who want to switch their job in EV Industry.
- Acadmicians who want to upskill themselves in the field of EV Technology.
What Will You Learn in Post Graduation Program in EV Technology?
The Post Graduation Program in EV Technology consists of 06 modules and will help you to understand what is EV and its mechanisms. You will learn electric and hybrid vehicle design fundamentals, the design of battery module systems, and control systems. The design and development of different suspension architectures and hybrid electrics in various car segments.
The electric and hybrid vehicles syllabus will help you develop well-designed parts that keep passengers safe while commuting. You will have sound knowledge of Finite Element Analysis. The course would cover concepts of the aerodynamics of automobiles which are implemented to reduce drag and wind noise. You will learn to work around constraints while designing Body in White (BIW) components and leverage the engineering principles you’ve learned to create the final product.
Skills You Will Learn in Post Graduation Program in EV Technology
Upon completing the Post Graduation program in electric vehicle course, you will be able to:
- Apply core mechanical engineering concepts to design hybrid electric vehicles.
- Use of software packages like Matlab, Ansys, Adams Car to perform multi-body dynamic simulations.
- Compute intrusion length and energy path distribution.
- Use LS-DYNA for Finite Element Analysis.
- Understand the various constraints while designing Body in White (BIW) components.
- Create the computational domain for turbo-machinery simulations.
- Employ steady and transient solvers to accomplish the end result.
- Understand core physical models such as turbulence and cavitation modelling
- Power Unit
- Motor Structural Design Engineer
- Battery Pack Design Engineer
- Power Electronics Hardware Engineer
- Motor Control Systems Designer
- Battery Test Engineer
- Charging Control Systems Engineer
- Control Systems Designer
- Battery Packaging Engineer
- Charger Design Engineer
- Power Electronics Hardware Engineer
- Battery Management Engineer
- Charging Test Engineer
- Hardware Design Engineer
- BMS Software Developer
- Energy Supply Equipment Engineer
- Motor Testing Engineer
- Thermal Management Systems Engineer
- System Test Engineer