Learn Basics Concept of EV and HEV, Chassis & Dynamics, Steering & its Mechanism, Suspension, Braking Dynamics, Tire & Its Features, Chassis Design and Simulation, Motor, Battery & BMS for EV, Simulating Vehicle Setup on MATLAB Using Powertrain Blockset accompanied with various recent case studies to attain the challenges set by the EV industries with Personalized Industry Mentorship, Career Guidance, and Placement Assistance and much more.
BMS & Energy Storage in EV
About the Program
Get mentored by an experienced EV Industry expert and receive personalised feedback calls for better career guidance.
Globally Valid Certificate
Get a Globally valid certificate and enter your workplace with confidence and assert yourself as a subject matter expert.
Student support available 09 AM to 07 PM IST via email or call and get a response within 2 working hours.
Specialized BMS & Energy Storage in EV
Certified by ASDC
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain the certification from ASDC.
• Globally Recognized Certificate
• Recommended program by SMEV, MSME and 17 + Automotive Industries.
Spot Welding v/s Laser Welding
There are two major methods for combining cylindrical cells – spot welding and laser welding. Spot welding although cheaper has its own demerits, in this case, a study we understand the extent to which spot welding might affect cell life.
Swappable Battery Pack
The battery pack is used for providing the energy to drive. The battery pack recharge time is a major concern among consumers and manufacturers alike. To solve these various alternatives have been introduced such as – battery swapping. In this, we talk about the feasibility of swapping and design challenges.
Still Not sure?
Talk to our Expert Mentors
An Expert will reach out to you within 6 Hours
About BMS & Energy Storage in EV Program
This course on BMS & Energy Storage in EV-Battery Management System by a team of experts led by an ISIEINDIA technical committee (300+ Professional Member from Indian and Global OEM i.e. M&M, TATA Motors, Renault, TVS etc.)
Brought to you by ISIEINDIA e-learning platform a leading online learning platform for EVs popular in India and South Asia. ISIEINDIA leading E-mobility platform for professionals, Engineers, Academicians, and Students. We are filling the gap between education and Industry level skills required. Electric Vehicle is a growing sector which offers great career opportunities. Our program Electric vehicle Engineering is endorsed by Niti Aayog, Government of India and our platform is recommend platform by the Society of Electric vehicle manufacturers (SMEV).
- The Indian Electric Vehicles, Electric Vehicle Batteries, and Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market are further segmented on the basis of separator type, charger type, vehicle type, battery type, and region. The three-wheeler dominated the Indian electric vehicles, electric vehicle batteries, and electric vehicle charging infrastructure market in 2018 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period (2019-2030). While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry under analysis. The report also analyzes the prevalence of different types of batteries used in various vehicle types. The Indian electric vehicles, electric vehicle batteries, and electric vehicle charging infrastructure market has been segregated on the basis of region into four major regions, namely North India, South India, East India, and West India.
- The global lithium-ion battery market was valued at $36.7 billion in 2019 and is projected to hit $129.3 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 18.0% from 2020 to 2027. A lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery is a rechargeable battery, which utilizes lithium ions as the essential components of its electrochemistry. Lithium-ion battery finds its major application in laptops, PDAs, cell phones, and iPods.
- The lithium-ion battery market growth is driven by surgein need for Smartphone and other electronic devices and increase in electric vehicles are some of the key factors that significantly drive the growth of the global lithium-ion battery market. Implementation of stringent government regulations to control increasing pollution levels is further expected to augment the market growth. However, the high price of lithium-ion batteries is anticipated to restrain the market growth. On the contrary, higher energy efficiency requirements in technologically updated consumer gadgets are expected to provide expanding lithium-ion batteries market opportunities to the key players.
Free Research Paper Publication
Case Study on Live model, Research Paper Writing and Free Research Paper Publication. Downloadable kit includes tools such as e-books, research paper references and gazetted government reports are made available at just one click.
- EV and HEV specialization (Electric Vehicle Engineering) will provide a dynamic academic program inclusive of live projects, major and minor projects along with hands-on experience in the Electric / Hybrid / Renewable Energy Domain. The program imparts practical application of skills in the field of electric vehicle engineering. It provides for a hands-on experience through practical learning and Case Study.
- Under this specialization you will be having deep learning about, Alternative power sources, Energy fellows, Optimization of Consumption of Energy, Various energy storage systems i.e. Lithium, Led acid, Fuel Cell, Hydrogen Cell, Ultra Capacitor, etc. You will be also learning how to design energy storage devices and their constriction, Mathematical modeling, Thermal molding, etc. The program is having detailed learning about renewable energy sources, Energy Management, BMS –Battery Management System Design and Development.
- ISIEINDIA well knows platform from 2013 to provide opportunities to learn and develop innovation, technologies, especially in the EV sector. Now, we present the specialization program on Energy Storage & BMS. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 lifetime access. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes, real-time modeling on different advanced software, GIF, Videos, graphs, etc.