Learn about Introduction to BAJA and Vehicle Design Principles, Chassis design and Material, Electric Powertrain Design and Integration, Brakes, Steering and Suspension, Prototyping and Testing for e-vehicles and Presentation and Project Management with Personalized Industry Mentorship, Career Guidance and much more.
30 Days Internship on Design and Development of All Terrain Vehicle
About the Program
Get mentored by an experienced EV Industry expert and receive personalised feedback calls for better career guidance.
Globally Valid Certificate
Get a Globally valid certificate and enter your workplace with confidence and assert yourself as a subject matter expert.
Student support available 09 AM to 07 PM IST via email or call and get a response within 2 working hours.
30 Days Internship
In Design and Development of All Terrain Vehicle
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain the certification from NSDC.
• Globally Recognized Certificate
• Recommended program by SMEV, MSME and 17 + Automotive Industries.
Still Not sure?
Talk to our Expert Mentors
An Expert will reach out to you within 6 Hours
- The objective of this internship is to provide you with practical experience and knowledge in the design and development of an ATV vehicle. An ATV is an off-road vehicle capable of withstanding harsh terrains and obstacles.
- During your internship, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced engineers and designers to learn the skills necessary to design and build an ATV vehicle. This will include learning about the various components that go into an ATV vehicle such as the chassis, suspension, powertrain, and safety features.
- You will also be involved in the testing and evaluation of various designs and prototypes, as well as learning how to use design and simulation software to model and analyse different aspects of the vehicle’s performance.
- Ultimately, the goal of the internship is to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the design process for an ATV, as well as the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in this highly competitive field.
- The focused electric vehicles design should prepare students for a career in the field of electric vehicle design and development, providing them with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with cutting-edge technologies, work on interdisciplinary teams, and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills with mechanical designing and simulation of EV components.
Knowledge and Skill Development
Personal Growth and Development
Learn from leading Industry oriented trainer, faculty and leaders
Our Expert Work At
Top companies from all around the world
Where our Alumni Work
Now, pay your course fees in installments at no cost EMI available at Credit cards following banks
Introduction to Off road vehicle competition
Engineering practices for designing an ATV
Vehicle dynamics and stability • Basic vehicle terminology 5
Basic vehicle terminology
Chassis design principles
Materials selection and properties
Design of rollcage
Simulation and safety
Electric motor selection and integration
Battery selection and integration
Control system design and integration
Calculation and design of suspension system
Calculation and design of steering
Calculations and design of brakes
Design software and simulation tools for e- ATV
Prototype fabrication and testing for e- ATV
Technical writing and documentation for e-vehicles
Presentation skills for design reviews and competitions
Effective communication with team members and stakeholders
Project planning and scheduling for e- ATV
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review