Skill gap is a major problem facing India now, and the problem just got aggravated with the Covid-19 pandemic and the long lockdown. Here’s what undergraduates need to learn. All the sectors are continually evolving, so we have to prepare for the future by acquiring relevant skills on-the-go to maintain a competitive edge. So, while a skill gap and work-readiness definitely are pressing issues that most new graduates face, there is also a solution. ISIEINDIA is the most popular and favourite E-mobility Motorsports, Education and Research Publication organisation in India among engineering institutes and green energy research organisation. We give the platform to new start-ups, Innovative ideas and to passionate people, who really want to contribute to society. We are making use of concepts like experiential learning, project-based learning, and activities for students, and peer to peer interaction to skill youth in EV sector via our Skill Development, Online & Webinar Programs.
Mr. Ashhar Ahmed,
Head-International Strategic Alliances & Export Partnerships, E-Trio.
- Present Automobile Industry
- Transportation Industry Overview
- Challenges for Mobility Sector
- Future of Mobility in India
- National Electric Mobility Mission Plan
- FAME Program
- E-Mobility Evolution
- EVs & HEVs
- Electrification of Mobility: Technological Approach
- Global EV Market
- Indian EV Market Segmentation
- Key Market Players of Indian EV Industry
- Key driving factors for EVs
- Supply Chain for EV Industry
- EV Ecosystem
- EV Business Propositions
Understanding of Present day Automotive Sector.
Exploring role of E-Mobility in Transportation Industry.
Understanding of Environmental/Climate Change Issues.
Exploring Challenges for Mobility Sector in coming time.
Exploring E-Mobility Future in India.
- Mobile/Laptop/Tablet with good internet connectivity
- 1 Lessons
- 02:00:00 Hours
Get latest 10 course.