Learn about Introduction to Electric Solar car and Vehicle Design Principles, Chassis design and Material , Solar Electric Powertrain Design and Integration, Brakes, Steering and Suspension, Prototyping and Testing for E-Vehicles with Personalized Industry Mentorship, Career Guidance and much more.
30 Days Internship on Design and Development of Electric Solar Vehicle
About the Program
Get mentored by an experienced EV Industry expert and receive personalised feedback calls for better career guidance.
Globally Valid Certificate
Get a Globally valid certificate and enter your workplace with confidence and assert yourself as a subject matter expert.
Student support available 09 AM to 07 PM IST via email or call and get a response within 2 working hours.
30 Days Internship
In Design and Development of Electric Solar Vehicle
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain the certification from NSDC.
• Globally Recognized Certificate
• Recommended program by SMEV, MSME and 17 + Automotive Industries.
Still Not sure?
Talk to our Expert Mentors
An Expert will reach out to you within 6 Hours
The objective of this summer internship is to provide students with hands-on experience in the field of Electric Solar vehicle design. Through this internship, students will gain practical skills and knowledge in areas such as:
- Developing an understanding of the principles and practices involved in the design and development of electric solar vehicles, including the use of sustainable and renewable energy sources.
- Gaining hands-on experience in the various stages of the vehicle design process, from ideation and prototyping to testing and validation.
- Collaborating with a team of engineers, designers, and other professionals to develop innovative solutions to technical challenges and design problems.
- Conducting research and analysis on the latest trends and advancements in electric solar vehicle technology, and using this knowledge to inform design decisions and recommendations.
- Learning how to use various software tools and platforms to design and simulate electric solar vehicles, as well as analysing data and presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Developing strong communication and collaboration skills, as well as a professional network of contacts in the field of electric vehicle design and development.
Overall, the objective of an internship on the design and development of an electric solar vehicle is to provide the intern with a comprehensive understanding of the technical, practical, and professional aspects of this rapidly evolving field, and to equip them with the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to the development of innovative and sustainable transportation solutions.