Learn about Introduction to Hybrid and Electric Vehicles, Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Systems and Components, Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Design and Modelling with Personalized Industry Mentorship, Career Guidance and much more.
30 Days Internship on Sustainable Transportation and Mechanical Design
About the Program
Get mentored by an experienced EV Industry expert and receive personalised feedback calls for better career guidance.
Globally Valid Certificate
Get a Globally valid certificate and enter your workplace with confidence and assert yourself as a subject matter expert.
Student support available 09 AM to 07 PM IST via email or call and get a response within 2 working hours.
30 Days Internship
In Sustainable Transportation and Mechanical Design
Complete all the courses successfully to obtain the certification from NSDC.
• Globally Recognized Certificate
• Recommended program by SMEV, MSME and 17 + Automotive Industries.
Still Not sure?
Talk to our Expert Mentors
An Expert will reach out to you within 6 Hours
The objective of this summer internship is to provide students with hands-on experience in the field of EV design. Through thisinternship, students will gain practical skills and knowledge in areas such as:
1) Design principles: Interns will learn the fundamental principles of mechanical design, including design for manufacturability, tolerance analysis, and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
2) Computer-aided design (CAD) software: Interns will learn how to use industrystandard CAD software (SolidWorks)
3) Collaboration: Interns will work with experienced mechanical engineers and other professionals in a team environment, learning how to communicate and collaborate effectively.
4) Professional development: Interns will gain exposure to the professional world of mechanical design and engineering and exposure to industry trends and best
5) Understand the fundamentals of electric vehicle powertrains: Students will be able to explain the basic principles of electric vehicle propulsion, including the role of batteries, motors, and power electronics.
6) Evaluate different types of hybrid and electric vehicle architectures: Students will be able to compare and contrast different types of hybrid and electric vehicle architectures, including series, parallel, and series-parallel configurations.
7) Design and analyse electric vehicle systems: Students will be able to use simulation tools to design and analyse electric vehicle systems, including batteries, motors, and power electronics.
8) Understand charging infrastructure and standards: Students will be able to explain the different types of electric vehicle charging infrastructure also the standards that govern them.
9) Solving real-world problems: Students will be able to apply their knowledge of hybrid and electric vehicle technology to real-world problems, such as designing a hybrid powertrain for a specific vehicle application or analysing the impact on FSAE electric vehicles.